Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by 陈富强 <ch...@hc360.com> on 2011/11/30 03:25:47 UTC

about ReadWriteMutex class no implementation in the BoostMutex.cpp

hi Devs.
I want to use fb303 on the windows,and FaceBookBase.cpp depands ReadWriteMutex class. but BoostMutex.cpp no implementation it.
I want to implementation that use boost shared_mutex ,is it workable?

2011-11-30

chen

Re: about ReadWriteMutex class no implementation in the BoostMutex.cpp

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.
ReadWriteMutex is part of the thrift cpp lib, lib/cpp/concurrency/Mutex.h.

-Jake