Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by "Allison, Timothy B." <ta...@mitre.org> on 2013/06/28 15:19:56 UTC

need URL openStream() to test Tika-327 in MimeDetectionTest?

All,

  testUrlOnly in MimeDetectionTest makes a URL.openStream() call.  I have to modify Tika's pom with my proxy info to  get the test to pass in my environment.  Would the test still test Tika-327 if we modified the test to read from a local copy of nheri's html?  It looks to me like the issue is with the html, and that we don't need the network call.   If this is the case, would anyone mind if I submitted a trivial patch to modify this test?

  Thank you.

            Best,

                  Tim