Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Greg Lindholm <gr...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/31 15:48:47 UTC

Re: How to pass NON-ASCII characters from one JSP to another JSP via ur

If you are using Tomcat as a server then you will need to add
URIEncoding="UTF-8" attribute to the Connector in the server.xml file, If
not specified, ISO-8859-1 will be used [1].

This URIEncoding attribute applies only to GET requests (not POST).

[1] http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/config/http.html