Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> on 2010/01/15 11:29:30 UTC

Mini CouchDB Meetup in Munich Tonight

Hey there,

I'm visiting Munich and I thought we could do a small, spontaneous CouchDB
meetup tonight. We're meeting at http://niederlassung.org/ at 19:00. If you are
in town, come by and say hi :)

Cheers
Jan

Re: Mini CouchDB Meetup in Munich Tonight

Posted by Dave butlerdi <bu...@gmail.com>.
see ya there ....

On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 11:29 AM, Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hey there,
>
> I'm visiting Munich and I thought we could do a small, spontaneous CouchDB
> meetup tonight. We're meeting at http://niederlassung.org/ at 19:00. If
> you are
> in town, come by and say hi :)
>
> Cheers
> Jan

Regards

Dave Butler
butlerdi-at-gmail-dot-com

Also on Skype as butlerdi

Get Skype here http://www.skype.com/download.html

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com

Re: Mini CouchDB Meetup in Munich Tonight

Posted by Bernd Lutz <ib...@googlemail.com>.
Sounds great. I hope there is time come around.

Regards,
Bernd

Posted by Volker Mische <vo...@gmail.com>.
I'll be there as well.