Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Brian Abbott <br...@yahoo.com> on 2005/03/15 04:43:28 UTC

Dynamically reconfiguring Axis at runtime?

Hi,

I have a webservice generated from a class that has
overloaded methods. However, I only want one method
defination to be exposed through Axis and have only
that same method be represented in the generated WSDL.
What would be the best way to do this? I was thinking
about dynamically removing the definitions from
WSDDDeployment dynamically at runtime. Is that a sane
idea? Is there a more "preffered" way? If I was to
reconfigure the AxisEngine's EngineConfiguration,
where would I start for that?

Thank you so much,

Brian Abbott

Re: Dynamically reconfiguring Axis at runtime?

Posted by Mike Barton <mb...@allesta.com>.
It's perfectly sane :-)

Check out http://demo.wsabi.org

Mike.

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
The preferred method is Start With WSDL First (tm).

- Anne

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 19:43:28 -0800 (PST), Brian Abbott