Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Shamik Bandopadhyay <sh...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/24 22:15:04 UTC

Problem with Terms Query Parser

Hi,

  I'm trying to use Terms Query Parser for one of my use cases where I use
an implicit filter on bunch of sources.

When I'm trying to run the following query,

fq={!terms f=Source}help,documentation,sfdc

I'm getting the following error.

name="code">400</int></lst>

What am I missing here ? I'm using Solr 5.0 version.

Any pointers will be appreciated.

Regards,
Shamik

Re: Problem with Terms Query Parser

Posted by Jack Krupansky <ja...@gmail.com>.
That should work. Check to be sure that you really are running Solr 5.0.
Was it an old version of trunk or the 5x branch before last August when the
terms query parser was added?

-- Jack Krupansky