Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Walt Karas <wk...@verizonmedia.com.INVALID> on 2020/08/31 12:55:27 UTC

Re: [E] TS API Review: New HTTP/2 stream id and priority getters

Would traffic replay use this information?  More generally, what I'm
wondering is, how does traffic dump coordinate with TS's logging capability?

I think typically, the TS API provides these sorts of handles to plugins so
they can change the processing of the transaction/session/etc.  We could
also consider adding an API function that would return log fields in the
TXN_CLOSE hook.