Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/02 20:45:39 UTC

Need a 2.8.2 logo

The release instructions mention updating the logo, though I'm not a
graphics person anymore. Can someone make the updated logo? I'm taking care
of the rest of the release process right now.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Need a 2.8.2 logo

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks! I'll make sure to commit that to svn after the site gets committed
later.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Need a 2.8.2 logo