Posted to general@james.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/16 17:19:54 UTC

JavaMail providers - are there any?

I'm looking for a simple JavaMail provider that can be used with mail
files, e.g. Unix mbox format, for use in unit testing the JavaMail
JMeter sampler.

Is there such a library in James?
If not, perhaps someone knows of one which has an ASF-compatible licence.

Thanks!

Re: JavaMail providers - are there any?

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <bf...@brainlounge.de>.
sebb wrote:
> Thanks, had a look but could not get it to work (and seemed too much
> for my needs anyway).
>
> In the end, I wrote 3 basic classes (Store, Folder, Message) which are
> sufficient for unit testing.
>
> If there were to be an ASF implementation of a JavaMail provider,
> would that be in scope for James?

Yes, probably so.

  Bernd

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.