Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Christopher Dodunski <Ch...@christopher.net.nz> on 2010/11/09 02:27:18 UTC

Roller 5 - Multi-domain Case Study

Hi Dave,

As promised, I have documented how Roller 5 multi-domain weblogging was
achieved on my webserver (PDF attached).  The steps to be followed are
rather specific, and so I have produced a case study rather than a general
instruction article.  Of course there are many possible configurations.
This case study details one particular configuration that works well for
us.

If this document is of value to the Roller community, I would be very
happy for you to publish it on your website.

Kind regards,

Chris Dodunski.