Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2014/02/14 22:42:27 UTC

New committer: Clarence Guo (clarence_guo)

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache OpenOffice has asked
Clarence Guo to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that
he has accepted and taken the ID "clarence_guo".

A warm welcome to Clarence!

Regards,

Rob, on behalf of the Apache OpenOffice PMC

Re: New committer: Clarence Guo (clarence_guo)

Posted by Steve Yin <st...@gmail.com>.
Clarence is an experienced developer. He has ten years development
experience on Symphony and AOO. Now he is focusing on OOXML export.

Congratulations!

On Sat, Feb 15, 2014 at 5:42 AM, Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> wrote:

> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache OpenOffice has asked
> Clarence Guo to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that
> he has accepted and taken the ID "clarence_guo".
>
> A warm welcome to Clarence!
>
> Regards,
>
> Rob, on behalf of the Apache OpenOffice PMC

Best Regards,

Steve Yin

Re: New committer: Clarence Guo (clarence_guo)

Posted by Clarence GUO <cl...@gmail.com>.
Thank you all.
Wish to have more contributions to this project.

Clarence

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.