Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/03 11:25:50 UTC

Problem with Nabble-based forums?

L.S.,

On the IRC channel, iocanel just mentioned that the Nabble-based
forums we embed in our website are currently showing russian posts
(which don't look like they have anything to do with ServiceMix).
I'll ask the nabble support forum for help...

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com

Re: Problem with Nabble-based forums?

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
L.S.,

The forum has been migrated to Nabble 2 and our web pages have been
updated to reflect the change.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.