Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Torsten Krah <tk...@fachschaft.imn.htwk-leipzig.de> on 2009/02/09 14:36:06 UTC

Re: How to determine the Type of a Bean Property from String based OGNL Expression

Am Freitag, 16. Januar 2009 18:13:49 schrieb dusty:
> If you have the action can you use Reflection to step through the
> properties and find the types that way?

I am using now BeanIntrospection + Parsing the failed Expression.
How can i get there without parsing the String and tokenizing the "ognl"
expression?
Any other ideas?

Reflection would be nice but than i have to parse the ognl expression anyways,
correct? BeanIntrospection should do the same here.

--
Bitte senden Sie mir keine Word- oder PowerPoint-Anhänge.
Siehe http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.de.html

Really, I'm not out to destroy Microsoft. That will just be a
completely unintentional side effect."
	-- Linus Torvalds