Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Jurek Piasek <ju...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/25 15:35:42 UTC

Referencing resources in Wicket 1.5

I am in the process of migrating from Wicket 1.4 to Wicket 1.5 and I have a
question about how to access flash files and other files that I have in my
webapp directory. The structure of my app is the following
src/
     main/
              packagename/
                                        pagename/
                                                             CallFlash.java
                                                             CallFlash.html
                                         WicketApplication.java
     webapp/
                    WebInf/
                                  web.xml
                     flashstuff/
                                      flash.swf

CallFlash.java references flash.swf. How to get the url for flash.swf?

Thanks!

Re: Referencing resources in Wicket 1.5

Posted by Jurek Piasek <ju...@gmail.com>.
Worked. Many thanks!