Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com> on 2013/03/25 16:25:25 UTC

New committer: Geoff Higginbottom

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack
has asked Geoff Higginbottom to become a committer and we are pleased to
announce that he has accepted.

Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more
autonomously. For developers, it makes it easier to submit changes and
eliminates the need to have contributions reviewed via the patch
submission process. Whether contributions are development-related or
otherwise, it is a recognition of a contributor's participation in the
project and commitment to the project and the Apache Way.

Please join me in congratulating Geoff!

-chip
on behalf of the CloudStack PMC

RE: New committer: Geoff Higginbottom

Posted by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net>.
Congrats and welcome!

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Grats!

--
NS

Re: New committer: Geoff Higginbottom

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
Well deserved Geoff, thanks for helping out all the users.

-sebastien

Posted by "Kelceydamage@bbits" <ke...@bbits.ca>.
Congrats Geoff!

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.
Awesome news Geoff! Congrats and looking forward to more of your
contributions.

Posted by John Burwell <jb...@basho.com>.
Congrats, Geoff.

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.
Congratulations Geoff

Animesh

Posted by prasanna <ts...@apache.org>.
On 25 March 2013 20:55, Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com> wrote:
> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack
> has asked Geoff Higginbottom to become a committer and we are pleased to
> announce that he has accepted.
>
> Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more
> autonomously. For developers, it makes it easier to submit changes and
> eliminates the need to have contributions reviewed via the patch
> submission process. Whether contributions are development-related or
> otherwise, it is a recognition of a contributor's participation in the
> project and commitment to the project and the Apache Way.
>
> Please join me in congratulating Geoff!
>
> -chip
> on behalf of the CloudStack PMC

Congratulations Geoff!