Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org> on 2019/04/22 15:26:29 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer announcement: Yifan Zou

Hi all,

Please join me and the rest of the Beam PMC in welcoming a new committer:
Yifan Zou.

Yifan has been contributing to Beam since early 2018. He has proposed 70+
pull requests, adding dependency checking and improving test
infrastructure. But something the numbers cannot show adequately is the
huge effort Yifan has put into working with infra and keeping our Jenkins
executors healthy.

In consideration of Yian's contributions, the Beam PMC trusts Yifan with
the responsibilities of a Beam committer [1].

Thank you, Yifan, for your contributions.

Kenn

[1] https://beam.apache.org/contribute/become-a-committer/#an-apache-beam-
committer

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer announcement: Yifan Zou

Posted by Reza Rokni <re...@google.com>.
Congrats Yifan!

--

This email may be confidential and privileged. If you received this
communication by mistake, please don't forward it to anyone else, please

The above terms reflect a potential business arrangement, are provided
solely as a basis for further discussion, and are not intended to be and do
not constitute a legally binding obligation. No legally binding obligations
will be created, implied, or inferred until an agreement in final form is
executed in writing by all parties involved.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer announcement: Yifan Zou

Posted by jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Yifan!

Posted by Griselda Cuevas <gr...@google.com>.
Congrats Yifan!

Posted by Melissa Pashniak <me...@google.com>.
Congrats Yifan!

Posted by Ankur Goenka <go...@google.com>.
Congratulations Yifan!

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org>.
Congrats Yifan!

Posted by Alan Myrvold <am...@google.com>.
Congrats, Yifan!!!

Posted by Udi Meiri <eh...@google.com>.
Congrats Yifan!

Posted by Valentyn Tymofieiev <va...@google.com>.

Posted by Robin Qiu <ro...@google.com>.
Congratulations Yifan!

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@google.com>.
Congrats Yifan!

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.
Congrats! Great work.

Posted by Rui Wang <ru...@google.com>.

Posted by Ruoyun Huang <ru...@google.com>.
Congratulations, Yifan!

--
================
Ruoyun  Huang

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer announcement: Yifan Zou

Posted by Boyuan Zhang <bo...@google.com>.
Congratulations, Yifan~

Posted by Connell O'Callaghan <co...@google.com>.
Well done Yifan!!!

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.
Congratulations, Yifan!

Posted by Tim Robertson <ti...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Yifan!

Posted by Cyrus Maden <cm...@google.com>.
Congratulations Yifan!!

Posted by Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <ai...@google.com>.
Congratulations, Yifan! Thank you for all your work on Beam 🎉