Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Misael Romero <no...@ymail.com> on 2009/06/18 22:27:10 UTC

form with cforms lenya

I need to make a form with cforms Lenya, someone can help me?
some user having  some examples of cforms with Lenya

Re: form with cforms lenya

Posted by Misael Romero <no...@ymail.com>.
Good day everyone!

Thanks Rudolf, for the information you gave me.

________________________________
Posted by Jürgen Ragaller <ra...@apache.org>.
Am 19.06.2009 um 10:25 schrieb rudolf.korhummel@uniklinik-freiburg.de:

> Hi all,
>
> Rafael Márquez <rm...@agssa.net> schrieb am 18.06.2009 22:33:24:
>
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> I have the same problem.
>>
>> I'm starting to use Lenya and I need integrate a form to my website.
>> Where can I find an example of how to create a Cform in Lenya 2.0?
>>
>> Thanks in advanced.
>>
>> Misael Romero escribió:
>>> I need to make a form with cforms Lenya, someone can help me?
>>> some user having  some examples of cforms with Lenya
>>>

> If you have a coocon application using cforms you can convert it to
> a lenya
> module.
> It's recomended to create your own module folder, so you have to add
> this
> path to the parameter modules.root.dirs  in local.build.properties
> Now put the folder of your cocoon publication into the module folder
> and
> add a config/module.xml file.
> After the next build you can use your cocoon application as lenya
> module:
> http://lenyaserver/modules/cocoonapplication....
> A simple (but probably not the best) intergration into a page could
> be done
> by <iframe>
>
> I've tried to generate the cform form and template files on the fly
> from an
> lenya document, so that a lenya user can create forms with
> validation. It
> seems to work but there is still something to do. I'll provide it
> when I'm
> finshed.

Rudolf

I did such an integration for lenya 2.0 (the minimax website's contact
form).

We could share our ideas tomorrow and provide the necessary (small)
changes to lenya to get it fully working. I remember that I had to
(locally) override small portions of lenya somewhere.

The lenya page containing the form (or calling the form usecase) is a
usecasedocument.
That way it has all features of a lenya document (workflow, i18n, etc.).

The form consists of Template, Form definition, a binding to a java
bean and a tiny java class sending an email using commons-email. I
couldn't figure out how to send it via the already existing cocoon
classes... When we provide such a module the latter would be
prefferable.

Jürgen

null-oder-eins GmbH Zürich
web & graphic design

www.null-oder-eins.ch

ragaller@apache.org
Skype: callto://ragaller

Re: form with cforms lenya

Posted by Florent André <fl...@4sengines.com>.
On Fri, 19 Jun 2009 10:25:42 +0200, rudolf.korhummel@uniklinik-freiburg.de
wrote:
[[...]]
> I've tried to generate the cform form and template files on the fly from
an
> lenya document, so that a lenya user can create forms with validation. It
> seems to work but there is still something to do. I'll provide it when
I'm
> finshed.

Excellent ! It will be very useful. I'm looking forward to see that !

Have a good day

> Rudolf
>>
>> --
>> ---