Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Shmuel Krakower <sh...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/06 10:28:07 UTC

tearDown thread group

Hi,
First, setUp and tearDown threads groups are extremely useful for me, I was
doing some ugly stuff until they showed up.

One problem I just encountered is that the tearDown thread group wouldn't
run if for some reason I chose to "shutdown" the test before time.
This causing the cleanup steps not to run, thus breaking my datasets for
the next run.

I can work-around this, but I would expect that tearDown will happen even
when I shutdown the test (in contrast to stoptest which I expect to force a
test stop).

Does this make sense? Should I open a bugzilla on this?

Best,
Shmuel Krakower.