Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Hua Hou <hu...@handango.com> on 2003/05/12 18:30:25 UTC

Tomcat not responding

I have a tomcat instance running for the past 24 hrs and have a load testing
tool hitting the server constantly (with 5 concurrent users). Now Tomcat is
*not* responding to Http reqest. The *only* error that I can see is in the
stderr log:

org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool logFull
SEVERE: All threads are busy, waiting. Please increase maxThreads or check
the servlet status75 75

Any idea why Tomcat not responding? I could increase the "maxProcessors"
value in server.xml, however, that will not solve the problem completely.

Please help.

Thanks.

Hua