Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by TJM Todd McGregor <TJ...@Landacorp.com> on 2000/11/30 23:53:05 UTC

changes to tag lib are not being recognized

I have created a very simple tag library for use with my xsp pages. When I
make a change to the tag lib's .xsl file Cocoon does not pick up the changes
unless I shut down Tomcat, delete the generated class file for my xsp page,
and restart Tomcat. Is there any way around this? Is there something Im
doing wrong?

todd. . .

Re: changes to tag lib are not being recognized

Posted by Ulrich Mayring <ul...@denic.de>.
TJM Todd McGregor wrote:

> I have created a very simple tag library for use with my xsp pages. When I
> make a change to the tag lib's .xsl file Cocoon does not pick up the changes
> unless I shut down Tomcat, delete the generated class file for my xsp page,
> and restart Tomcat. Is there any way around this? Is there something Im
> doing wrong?

No, this is the way it works currently.

Ulrich

--