Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2010/08/09 22:52:50 UTC

[ANN] HBase-0.89.20100726, our second 'developer release', is now available for download

The HBase Team would like to announce the availability of the second
in our 'developer release' series, hbase-0.89.20100726.  Source binary
and source tar balls are available here:

  http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/hbase/

You can browse the documentation here:

 http://hbase.apache.org/docs/r0.89.20100726/

Issues resolved since 0.89.20100621, our first 0.89.x release, are ~80
including our first cut at a working replication: See
http://su.pr/2lZsHk for the complete list.

Our 'developer releases' are for those who can tolerate risk and who
are willing to give feedback in advance of our next major release.
We're not making any guarantees that this is bug free. Its definitely
not for production deploys.  See
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hbase/HBaseVersions for more on the new
hbase versoning and our developer releases series.

Thanks to all who contributed to this release.

Yours,
St.Ack