Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Hemant Malik <he...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/25 09:34:38 UTC

Notification for sub-modules

Hi,
I am adding my Maven 2 project  to continuum with the "For multi modules
project, load only root as recursive build" option selected.
This is making me not able to see the sub-modules in the Conitunuum web
interface, i can only see the Root module and can add notifiers there.
I want to add notifies separately for each sub-module of the project. How
shall I do that?

regards,
Hemant Malik

Re: Notification for sub-modules

Posted by Hemant Malik <he...@gmail.com>.
I did that initially, but after that my project stopped building, continuum
was building only Root project ( just a pom was coming in the build output
directory)
. And if I was trying to build any sub module project, it was throwing error
for not being able to find the Root POM. When I saw in the working directory
there were different directories being created for every sub module. But now
its only one directory and the builds are also happening.

For this reason I tried the option of loading the Root project recursively.

Regards,
Hemant Malik

Posted by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com>.