Posted to dev@hop.apache.org by Hans Van Akelyen <ha...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/21 06:56:24 UTC

Jira project has been disabled

Dear Hop users,

A while back we announced that our primary location for handling requests
and issues will be moved to GitHub.
We can now announce that this entire process has been completed. All
remaining tickets in Jira have been reviewed and moved to GitHub if deemed
actionable.

A cross reference has been added between the original Jira ticket and the
GitHub issue. If the issue has been moved the final comment will contain
the link to the relevant new GitHub Issue. In the GitHub Issue a link has
been added to the original Jira ticket.

The Jira project has now been placed in read-only mode. No tickets can be
created/modified there if you have remarks or comments you can address them
via GitHub issues or the mailing lists.

Kind Regards,
Hans

Re: Jira project has been disabled

Posted by Ricardo Gouvea <ri...@openin.com.br>.
Thanks @Hans Van Akelyen <ha...@leanwithdata.com>

--

<https://www.openin.com.br>

Patrocinadora Oficial do

Pentaho Day 2019

Ricardo Gouvêa

CEO

ricardo@openin.com.br

Mobile:  +55 11 9 9638-9238

Openin - Your Partner in Data

www.openin.com.br

[image: Openin no Linkedin] [image: Openin no Facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/Openinbr/> [image: Openin no Instagram]
<https://www.instagram.com/openinbr/> [image: Openin no Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/OpeninBigData> [image: Openin no Youtube]
<https://www.youtube.com/openinbigdata>

Re: Jira project has been disabled

Posted by Thad Guidry <th...@gmail.com>.
Awesome, we can have nicer emojis now. 💜
On the serious side, I can confirm I was notified on my 2 issues that were
properly migrated.

Thad
https://www.linkedin.com/in/thadguidry/
https://calendly.com/thadguidry/