Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Mastergeek <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/12 23:21:46 UTC

Table Namespaces

Is there a means of having namespace hierarchy for tables on an Accumulo
cluster?

I found this:

but have been unable to surmise whether or not this is something I could
use. I guess I'm asking if there is a means of implementing table namespaces
with either Java code or from a terminal.

Thanks,
Jeff

-----

Re: Table Namespaces

Posted by John Vines <vi...@apache.org>.
I believe we are shooting for a release in the Fall.

Re: Table Namespaces

Posted by Sean Hickey <ta...@gmail.com>.
I guess I should put a link to my github repo on the ticket because that
patch is way out of date. You're welcome to try it out if you want, but
like John Vines said, it's planned for 1.6.

Sean

Re: Table Namespaces

Re: Table Namespaces

Posted by John Vines <vi...@apache.org>.
Currently, no. This is a feature slated for our next release.