Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/03 17:05:31 UTC

New Podling Website

What's the recommended technology to use to build a new podling website ?
In the past I have used CMS, but I have seen recent discussions that CMS
might be getting deprecated... I was wondering if there is something around
Markdown, or should I just go for pure HTML ?

Also, I would like to setup gitpubsub, but the current whimsy tool only
give the svnpubsub option or cms.

Thoughts are welcome...

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: New Podling Website

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.
+1 to the approach Julian described. will also work nicely with Middleman
or Nanoc. Take a look at the Mesos website, it uses Middleman and is in
this same workflow

-Jake

Re: New Podling Website

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.