Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Lu, David" <dl...@tiaa-cref.org> on 2004/02/04 00:50:10 UTC

failed to download jar from remote repo

i'm new to maven and am trying to set up a remote repo on an intranet box in
my company.\

running maven site:deploy results in a

WARNING: Failed to download tiaalogging.jar

I'm quite sure that my dependencies element is properly configured and my
maven.remote.repo is set correctly.

I don't have an ssh daemon running on the box.  Does maven use ssh to
download jars?

Is there a way I can tell where maven is going to get its jars?
(which remote repo it is pointing to?)

thanks

 <http://www.tiaa-cref.org/> 	 Technologist <http://www.google.com/>

Lu, David 	485 Lexington Avenue
<http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=485+Lexington+Avenue&csz=New
+York,+NY+10017&country=us>
3rd Floor, MS-10
New York, NY 10017
dlu@tiaa-cref.org <ma...@tiaa-cref.org>
tel:
fax: 	212.490.9000 x7004
212.916.6050

 <http://www.plaxo.com/signature/> Powered by Plaxo
<http://www.plaxo.com/signature/> Want a signature like this?

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies.  You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.
TIAA-CREF