Posted to builds@apache.org by Kristian Waagan <kr...@apache.org> on 2010/01/21 17:50:28 UTC

[Hudson] Derby-trunk_suites.All

Hi all Hudson users,

I have set up a job running the Derby test suite on Ubuntu (minerva,
vesta), producing test coverage results with Clover. This will be the
first full run, so things may go wrong...
On my machines the suites typically finish in between 2 - 3 hours, so
I'm grabbing the long-running job lock. I plan to run this once per week
or maybe every other week.
My test run (with a much smaller test suite) generated around half a gig
of Clover data, so I hope it won't grow too big now.

If the job takes too long, or eats up too much resources, feel free to
kill it and disable it. I would appreciate if you send me a note
(private or here) telling my why the job got killed.
I'll check in on the status tomorrow morning (in about 15 hours).

Kristian

Re: [Hudson] Derby-trunk_suites.All

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
ack - thanks for the heads-up.