Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Jesus Hijazo <jh...@canal-auto.es> on 1997/07/15 22:30:03 UTC

mod_auth-any/868: bad log registration of e-mail address in mod_auth_anon.c

>Number:         868
>Category:       mod_auth-any
>Synopsis:       bad log registration of e-mail address in mod_auth_anon.c
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I obtain 5 or 6 records (with time and e-mail) in the error_log file for
each succesed hit to a restricted directory using anonymous authentification,
I guess only one record is the right way.
I need to do statistics for anonymous (e-mail) access, and this is a problem.