Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/14 21:58:44 UTC

[HUMOR] [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.0.0-incubating Release, second round

In our angst to get the RC out and vote, it appears to me that we failed to put up an alternative release candidate.

Shouldn't we have a debate and organize polls for couple weeks before actually voting ?

We could have Super PACs and the likes…What fun !!!

-Sebastien

Re: [HUMOR] [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.0.0-incubating Release, second round

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
Sebastian was making a joke. Please keep reviewing the RC and voting.

- chip

Sent from my iPhone.

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@tumbolia.org>.

--
NS

Re: [HUMOR] [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.0.0-incubating Release, second round

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
Note the "[HUMOR]" prefix. ;)

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@tumbolia.org>.
Please clarify, Sebastien.