Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Alessandro Ferrucci <al...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/04 04:58:45 UTC

Maven tweak install goal

hey guys,

here's the use case, I wanna be able to copy a set of jars to some directory
after maven has created and installed them in the m2 repo.  Can anyone give
me any hints or flat out solution to this problem?

thanks a lot

alessandro ferrucci =]

RE: Maven tweak install goal

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.
Use maven-dependency-plugin:copy and bind it to the install phase (user
bound plugins will execute after the default ones, so will happen after
the install plugin)