Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Chris Snow <sn...@snowconsulting.co.uk> on 2010/02/25 07:47:38 UTC

why we should have a 10.04 standalone framework release

Here are some benefits of a 10.04 standalone framework release:

1) Standalone framework users would be a form of quality control helping
to ensure more incorrect dependencies don't find there way into ofbiz.
2) we would be able to promote the framework in its own right thus
competing with OpenERP's OpenObject platform
3) a much larger potential user base than ecommerce or erp users.

Any more that I have missed?

--
Chris Snow - CEng MBCS CITP MBA (Tech Mgmt) (Open) CISSP

Tel: 01453 890660
Mob: 07944 880950
Www: www.snowconsulting.co.uk