Posted to dev@tajo.apache.org by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org> on 2014/04/17 03:34:04 UTC

[FYI] escalating two sub modules to top-level modules

Hi folks,

We are preparing to publish Tajo jars to public maven repository.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAJO-517

So, we need to move two modules.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAJO-752

The move will be as follows:

   - tajo-core/tajo-pullserver -> /tajo-yarn-pullserver
   - tajo-core/tajo-core-backend -> /tajo-core

It will be just a move, but it may cause some conflict of your working
branches.

I hope that it will not make you guys confused.

Best regards,
Hyunsik

Re: [FYI] escalating two sub modules to top-level modules

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.
+1
I agree with you. Hyunsik.

Posted by David Chen <dc...@linkedin.com>.