Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by David Hubbard <DH...@opentext.com> on 2008/01/31 21:47:43 UTC

does a uri from xslt document function get passed to entity resolver

Hi all,

Does anyone know if an entity resolver will get called with the URI in a
document function in a stylesheet?

RE: does a uri from xslt document function get passed to entity resolver

Posted by David Hubbard <DH...@opentext.com>.
Hi Dave,

I was not sure if it would and the documentation did not give me the
impression it
would. I will run a test tomorrow to check it out.

thanks

> Does anyone know if an entity resolver will get called with the URI in
> document function in a stylesheet?
Xalan-C uses Xerces-C to parser all XML documents, so the parser should
call any installed EntityResolver.  If it doesn't, that's a bug.

Dave

Re: does a uri from xslt document function get passed to entity resolver

Posted by David Bertoni <db...@apache.org>.