Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Jesse Pelton <js...@PKC.com> on 1998/07/06 18:50:00 UTC

Re: os-windows/1834: Cannot write to stdout with WriteFile() in C GI-bin executables

The following reply was made to PR os-windows/1834; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Jesse Pelton <js...@PKC.com>
To: "'brian@hyperreal.org'" <br...@hyperreal.org>
Cc: "'apbugs@apache.org'" <ap...@apache.org>
Subject: Re: os-windows/1834: Cannot write to stdout with WriteFile() in C
	GI-bin executables
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 12:37:58 -0400

 This problem has not manifested since I installed 1.3b5 in March.  I
 also moved to a new machine about the same time, so it's possible that
 there was nothing wrong with 1.3b3 that a fresh install of NT couldn't
 fix.  In any case, I think you can close it.