Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by LuKreme <kr...@kreme.com> on 2013/08/08 11:27:28 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: AuthType Digest in 2.4?

On 07 Aug 2013, at 17:17 , Ben Reser <be...@reser.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 7, 2013 at 6:20 AM, LuKreme <kr...@kreme.com> wrote:
>> First, when we set this up ages ago-go, the way to go was
>>
>> AuthType digest
>>
>> And I rather suspect that is *nt* the recommended way to go with 2.4.
>
> Unless you're going to use SSL you probably still want to use Digest.

Thanks, good to know.

I was wrong though, while the webdav setup I pasted works to connect to the root folder /www/, Whenever I open a folder under that root, it appears empty.

Don't see any errors.

--
Say, give it up, give it up, television's taking its toll That's enough,
that's enough, gimme the remote control I've been nice, I've been good,