Posted to api@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/06 19:42:17 UTC

We should be ready for a release soon

  Hi guys,

I think we should be able to release LDAP-API-0.2.0 really soon. There
are a few issues remaining, and once we have fixed those :
- DIRAPI-12 :  add support for LDAPS
- <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRAPI-11>DIRAPI-11 :  add
support for StartTLS <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRAPI-11>

Those are the two most important features we would  like to have in
0.2.0 IMO.

thoughts ?
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRAPI-11>

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: We should be ready for a release soon

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
+1 for a 0.2 release.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud