Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Roberto Cortez <ra...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/05/19 23:50:22 UTC

Connector Resource Adapter Issues

Hi,
I have been implementing a Connector Resource Adapter and run into some issues:

   -  If I add a property getter into a resourceadapter-class or into a managedconnectionfactory-class, when deploying I get a NPE, since it expects the setter to be there. The deployed classes are available, but configuration might not be loaded properly since the configuration load is interrupted by the NPE. I had a look into the spec, and yes for config properties you are required to have a getter / setter, but I couldn't find anything telling you that you can't have a regular property with just a getter (it's just not configurable).

   - When using the configuration "validationInterval" to provide connection validation, the connector just fails to deploy with a java.lang.NoSuchFieldException: pool

Did anyone else run into these issue?
In the meanwhile, I'm creating JIRA issue, plus tests. I would also like to fix these myself if they confirm to be problems.
Cheers,Roberto

Re: Connector Resource Adapter Issues

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hello Roberto,

has been fixed getting correctly the associalted lock on 7.0.1

Romain Manni-Bucau

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Roberto,

Posted by Roberto Cortez <ra...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.