Posted to dev@bval.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/20 13:21:02 UTC

release 1.1 in 2.0.0-alpha tomorrow?

Hi

Any issue if I try (help would be appreciated if yes) to release bval
1.1 branch in alpha (I'll update version to 2.0.0-alpha1) tomorrow?

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

Re: release 1.1 in 2.0.0-alpha tomorrow?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Personnally I don't care, just shout before tomorrow morning ;)

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
this is blocked by the fact we rely on geronimo spec jar:

org.apache.geronimo.specs:geronimo-el_2.2_spec:1.0.5-SNAPSHOT
org.apache.geronimo-validation_1.1_spec:1.0
org.apache.geronimo-jcdi_1.1_spec:1.0
org.apache.geronimo-interceptor_1.2_spec:1.0
org.apache.geronimo-annotation_1.2_spec:1.0.MR2

I'll ask G if they can release them

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Albert Lee <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matt Benson <gu...@gmail.com>.