Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jan Høydahl / Cominvent <ja...@cominvent.com> on 2010/10/14 13:29:14 UTC

pf parameter in edismax (SOLR-1553)

Hi,

Have applied SOLR-1553 to 1.4.2 and it works great.
However, I can't get the pf param to work. Example:
   q=foo bar&qf=title^2.0 body^0.5&pf=title^50.0

Shouldn't I see the phrase query boost in debugQuery? Currently I see no trace of pf being used.

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

Re: pf parameter in edismax (SOLR-1553)

Posted by Jan Høydahl / Cominvent <ja...@cominvent.com>.
Answering my own question:
The "pf" feature only kicks in with multi term "q" param. In my case I used a field tokenized by KeywordTokenizer, hence pf never kicked in.