Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sergey Smirnov <si...@exadel.com> on 2003/05/01 23:45:15 UTC

Exadel Struts Studio. Message from the Source.

We did the current version of Struts Studio for FREE use. We spend our time and resources trying to make a tool that helps developers, especially newbies, to hide complexity of the technology. Personally, I work hard for last several months since 7am till 2am each day, included weekends, to do this job.
And what is the result. You said that everything I did is just a span. Thank you, of course, for your suggestion, but I am not ready to buy it. I just see only  disregard to colleagues here and nothing more.

--
Sergey Smirnov
Exadel Struts Studio Architect
Posted by Sergey Smirnov <si...@exadel.com>.
Jeff,

My answer was not be addressed personally to you. Your message was just a last one in the chain of unpleasant responses. I used to be very upset to receive such responses from people I tried to did my best for.

--
Sergey
Posted by Jeff Kyser <kt...@comcast.net>.
Sergey,