Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Peter Kovacs <le...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/12 21:23:36 UTC

[discussion] Where to talk about Issues?

Hi,

If I would like to propose some action on a specific Issue, which
mailing list do i reach out to?

all the best

Peter

RE: [discussion] Where to talk about Issues?

Posted by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org>.

[orcmid]

I agree, that is not desired.  It is more important to help in confirmation, solicit more information as necessary, and then see if one can get farther than confirmation.

 - Dennis

Posted by Peter Kovacs <le...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the info.

Posted by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org>.