Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by ro...@mbusa.com on 2008/07/07 23:51:34 UTC

[users@httpd] Need help with RewriteRule

Given the following: RewriteRule ^(.*)$  /ProxyServlet?$1

http://www.example.com/companyinfo redirects to
http://www.example.com/ProxyServlet?/companyinfo as expected.

But this redirect using the same RewriteRule yields:
http://www.example.com/SomeServlet/?src=xxxxx&target=yyyy redirects to
http://www.example.com/ProxyServlet?/SomeServlet/

As you can see, we don't get the remaining portion of the URL:
?src=xxxxx&target=yyyy

Can anyone offer any suggestions on how to adjust the rule to fix this?

Thanks
Bob

If you are not the intended addressee, please inform us immediately that you have received this e-mail in error, and delete it. We thank you for your cooperation.

Re: [users@httpd] Need help with RewriteRule

Posted by ro...@mbusa.com.
Thank you Eric. That did the trick.

Bob

             "Eric Covener"
             <covener@gmail.co
                                       users@httpd.apache.org
             07/07/2008 06:07                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [users@httpd] Need help with
             Please respond to         RewriteRule
             users@httpd.apach
                   e.org

On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 5:51 PM,  <ro...@mbusa.com> wrote:

> Given the following: RewriteRule ^(.*)$  /ProxyServlet?$1

> http://www.example.com/SomeServlet/?src=xxxxx&target=yyyy redirects to
> http://www.example.com/ProxyServlet?/SomeServlet/
>
> As you can see, we don't get the remaining portion of the URL:
> ?src=xxxxx&target=yyyy
>
> Can anyone offer any suggestions on how to adjust the rule to fix this?

See the [QSA] flag.

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com