Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by za...@intrasofttechnologies.com on 2021/11/25 12:25:08 UTC

Collection Sheet Field - Savings Product

Hello Devs,

I know this is a UI issue and am not sure if a fix has been provided before.

When using collection sheet module on community app, the text box field to
enter amount for savings collection is too tiny that you cannot see even the
1st digit entered.

See this screenshot and look at the box under Due Savings Collection:

Is there anyone who has been able to fix this field so that its much bigger?

Will appreciate if there is a quick fix for this.

Thanks & Regards;

*******

Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O

Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: zsaid2011

Email:  <ma...@intrasofttechnologies.com>
zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com

Schedule Meetings:  <https://calendly.com/zayyadsaid>
https://calendly.com/zayyadsaid

Re: Collection Sheet Field - Savings Product

Posted by Bharath Gowda <bg...@mifos.org>.
Hi Zayyad,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, did you test this on the
latest Develop branch of community-app?

If the issue still persists, could you please create an issue ticket here
<https://github.com/openMF/community-app/issues>
Regards,
Bharath
Lead Implementation Analyst | Mifos Initiative
Skype: live:cbharath4| Mobile: +91.7019635592
http://mifos.org  <http://facebook.com/mifos>
<http://www.twitter.com/mifos>