Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Laurent Bois <la...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/05 16:50:50 UTC

JRuby POM

Hi,

I've included the jruby 0.9.1 dependency in a Maven Project (groupId:
org.jruby, artifactId : jruby, version:0.9.1)

When building the project with Maven i get the warning:
[WARN]POM for 'org.jruby:jruby:pom:0.9.1:compile' is invalid. It will
be ignored for artifact resolution. Reason: Failed to validate POM

The JRuby jar has been downloaded from :
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2

Has it an effect in my packaging (i should distribute the jruby jar
in my web app)

Thanks

Laurent Bois

http://www.laurentbois.com/
http://jurassicgeek.blogspot.com/
http://social.hortis.ch/

Skype me at : laurentbois
Yahoo Id: lbois

Re: Embedded error: Error while executing the external compiler'

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
Try to compile on another operating system ie Linux. Perhaps the javac
command is too long for Windows but will work on Linux?

Or split your project up a bit -- 1200 files is quite a lot. Make a
few library jars and use dependencies to bring it all together.

Wayne

Re: JRuby POM

Posted by Laurent Bois <la...@gmail.com>.
OK ....it is what i've done in fact...