Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by rpd <Ro...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2013/09/02 16:45:56 UTC

Re: Configure JSON Support to avoid "No message body writer has been found for response"

Partly solved the problem.  The jettison default JAXB/JSON did not work
originally because, as I thought, I just did not have the right jar files in
lib.  The ones that seemed to work are...

jettison-1.3.4
jaxb-api-2.2.6.jar
jaxb-impl-2.2.6.jar
jaxb-xjc-2.2.6

Hard to know whether that list is definitive but it works for now (not a
maven user). No other configuration in web.xml was needed.

It sure would be great to have a recipe for binding in, say, Jackson as a
json provider.  I can imagine it would be a good deal more complex than
simply including the jar.  There is also Google's GSON.

thks.