Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Beat Meier <bm...@infovia.com.ar> on 2001/11/13 11:57:27 UTC

Re: HTTPAppender update

Hi Adrian

Sorry I was a few days away ...

Thanks for you HTTPAppender but my improvment were for the SocketAppender.
I have the new version 1.2alpha and it seems not to have a similar method
to get any error info. Were is the right place to send again a email?
We really need a method to ensure that the server is on and running when
we connect with the SocketAppender and in the current sourcen it will
print a message and later try again but we need to know that it was not up!

Thanks for any help

Beat

RE: HTTPAppender update

Posted by Adrian Blakey <aj...@r-objects.com>.
Whoops I meant this to go to the list ...