Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2006/05/01 07:42:28 UTC

moved refactored surefire (testNG) branch back to trunk

I did this for surefire itself, and the plugin. IMO, this is stable now
(all the bugs in JIRA were problems in the old surefire as well), and is
much improved (better error reporting, output, testng support and memory
leak fixed).

There are still 10 issues to fix before the final release. Any volunteers?

http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=11148&fixfor=12207

Cheers,
Brett

Re: moved refactored surefire (testNG) branch back to trunk

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
now down to 3 (all related to class loading - the child delegation thing).