Posted to dev@unomi.apache.org by Serge Huber <sh...@jahia.com> on 2016/12/01 09:34:48 UTC

Proposing new committers (not 100% sure about process)

Hi all,

I’m not sure about the process for adding new committers to the project, but I’d like to propose the following two new committers

Damien Gaillard - 6 PR : https://github.com/apache/incubator-unomi/pulls?q=is%3Apr+author%3ADameniMilo
Abdelkader Midani - 11 PR : https://github.com/apache/incubator-unomi/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aclosed+author%3Aamidani-jahia

Both are employed by Jahia and are on the team that is working hard on Apache Unomi. They are highly motivated to do things the right way, and are willing to learn more about how to work with an Apache project and growing a community. As you can see they have already contributed pull requests to the project and will contribute a lot more as they are the now main developers on the project in our company.

If my understanding is correct in incubation we have a facilitated process for adding new committers.

Of course they both have my vote :

+1 Damien Gaillard
+1 Abdelkader Midani

This vote will be open for 72 hours, as usual.

cheers,
  Serge…

ps : as I’m not sure about the process I used what I know of the “standard” one, I hope this is ok ?

Re: Proposing new committers (not 100% sure about process)

Posted by Thomas Draier <td...@jahia.com>.
Hi,

+1 Damien Gaillard
+1 Abdelkader Midani

thomas

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@jahia.com>.
Hi JB thanks for your help,

I will fix this sorry about that was trying to make this happen a little too fast.

Please consider this vote as null and void.

Cheers,
  Serge

T +41 22 361 3424

9 route des Jeunes | 1227 Acacias | Switzerland
jahia.com
SKYPE | LINKEDIN | TWITTER | VCARD

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Serge,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Proposing new committers (not 100% sure about process)

Posted by Chris Laprun <cl...@jahia.com>.
+1 for both on my side as well.