Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by rabelenda <ra...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/02 20:13:39 UTC

SERVICE_ONJECT_SUPPLIER not specified

Hi, I have developed a webService using axis2 and spring. When I request de
wsdl file of the webservice I get the right wsdl file, but when I want to
use a defined operation of the webservice (using a java client or a browser)
I get the following exception:

[CODE]org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The SERVICE_OBJECT_SUPPLIER parameter is
not specified.
	at
org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java:512)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(OutInAxisOperation.java:370)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:416)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:228)
	at
org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163)
	at springma.webservice.MyWSStub.myOp(MyWSStub.java:1077)
	at springma.test.webservice.MyWSTests.main(MyWSTests.java:24)
[/CODE]

In the client the line pointed contains the call to the operation, and in
the stub is [CODE]_operationClient.execute(true);[/CODE]
Anybody knows what it could be? Thanks in advance.

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Harikrishna Imadabattina <ha...@techendeavour.com>.

  _____

Posted by rabelenda <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.

--
Amila Suriarachchi
WSO2 Inc.

RE: SERVICE_ONJECT_SUPPLIER not specified

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
spring\src\META-INF\services.xml:

  <service name="SpringService">
    <parameter name="ServiceObjectSupplier" >org.apache.axis2.extensions.spring.receivers.SpringAppContextAwareObjectSupplier</parameter>

Bon Chance,
Martin
Note de déni et de confidentialité

Posted by sravan kumar palakala <sr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 11:43 AM, rabelenda <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have changed serviceObjectSupplier with ServiceObjectSupplier in the
> services.xml file and I get a different error. When loading tomcat I get
> [INFO] org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: The following error
> occu
>> rred during schema generation: null. I have tested setting all logging
>> properties of tomcat to ALL and I don't get any more explanation, any
>> ideas? In the services.xml file, I must put serviceObjectSupplier or
>> ServiceObjectSupplier ?
>
> --

Please post the entire stacktrace. You probably have some other errors
that are closer to the problem. You need to enable either
commons-logging or log4j in your war file. For example. you should
have a log4j.properties in WEB-INF/classes . The axis2 distro has an
example.

HTH,
Robert

Re: SERVICE_ONJECT_SUPPLIER not specified

Posted by rabelenda <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by rabelenda <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.