Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Juergen Weber <we...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/31 18:19:43 UTC

Defining a set of jars for classpath, jar and manifest

Hi,

for building an ear archive I need a set of jars three times:

1) for the compiler classpath
2) for inclusion in the jar
3) an EJB's manifest classpath

OK, on the web there are solutions for automatically creating Manifest
classpathes, but how can you define only once the set of jars and use
that set for 1-3 ?
The set of jars is at different places in the filesystem, e.g.

/java/commons-io-1.0/commons-io-1.0.jar
/java/jakarta-struts-1.2.4/lib/struts.jar
/java/mysql-connector-java-2.0.14/mysql-connector-java-2.0.14-bin.jar

so the fileset task cannot be used, as it needs a dir attribute.

But I need a fileset as input for the jar task.

Has anybody an idea how this could be done?

Thanks,
Juergen